QTerminals Antalya, Turkey’s development potential is among the highest ports. It is the largest organized port on a coastline of approximately 700 nautical miles between Izmir and Mersin. Port Akdeniz, Antalya, is a multipurpose port that includes cruise terminal, container terminal, bulk cargo, general cargo and project cargo terminal. Located at the Kemer junction at the westernmost end of Antalya, Port Akdeniz is connected to its hinterland with high-quality highways connecting to important tourism, industry and trade centers such as Alanya, Mersin, Konya, Akşehir, Afyon, Burdur, Denizli.
|Member Type||Regular Member||Joined Year||2015|
- “LIVE TRACKING” ATTACK IN PORT AKDENIZ.
- HOSE EXERCISE IN PORT AKDENIZ.
- EXERCISE AGAINST POLLUTION
- THE ENTHUSIASM FOR VICTORY CONTINUED AT NIGHT.
- GLOBALLY, PASSENGER PORTS ARE ASKED FROM GLOBAL.
- Thanks to strict MSC Cruises health and safety protocol to protect local communities, Valletta Cruise Port welcomes MSC Grandiosa
- First International Cruise Ship Sailing
|Mission, Vision||Strategic Master Plans||Community Initiatives||Environmental Policies||Corporate By-Laws||Organization Chart|
|Corporate/ Port Brochure||Annual Reports||Financial Reports||Sustainerbility Reports||Port Regulations||Tariffs|
|Tenders||Lease Agreement||Development Program||Statistics||Business Directories||COVID-19|