Member Ports

JadeWeserPort Realisierungs GmbH & Co.KG

Two different companies handle operations and marketing for the port in Wilhelmshaven: JadeWeserPort Realisierungs GmbH & Co. KG provides all that is needed for smooth port operations and technology and to enable cost-effective use of the infrastructure. The Federal State of Lower Saxony owns 50.1 per cent of the company, Bremen the other 49.9 per cent. Container Terminal Wilhelmshaven JadeWeserPort-Marketing GmbH & Co. KG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Federal State of Lower Saxony, is responsible for the marketing and management of sites for new businesses in the freight village. The terminal railway, a key factor for the port’s success, is also managed by Container Terminal Wilhelmshaven JadeWeserPort-Marketing GmbH & Co. KG.


Region Europe Country Germany
Member Type Regular Member Joined Year 2011
Ports Port of Jade Weser
Official Website



Mission, Vision Strategic Master Plans Community Initiatives Environmental Policies Corporate By-Laws Organization Chart
Corporate/ Port Brochure Annual Reports Financial Reports Sustainerbility Reports Port Regulations Tariffs
Tenders Lease Agreement Development Program Statistics Business Directories COVID-19